141 University Park Drive
Winter Park, FL 32792
The Orange County Property Appraiser’s Office will hold its inaugural “The State of Real Estate” summit at 6pm Wednesday, June 18th at the innovative Full Sail Live Venue in Winter Park. This presentation will highlight current growth areas of development in Orange County, based on past and present indicators. There will be a summation of the 2014 Best Estimate of Taxable Values distributed to each Orange County taxing authority for budget planning purposes and a panel discussion to explore what is happening now in the residential and commercial real estate industries as well as what changes to expect in the coming year.
Our moderator for the evening will be Amy Kaufeldt, News Anchor for “Good Day Orlando” at FOX 35 News. The following are confirmed as panelists:
- Chuck Whittall – President, Unicorp National Developments Inc.
- Gary Manfredi – Correspondent Division Manager, Sterne Agee Mortgage
- Wayne Rich – Of Counsel, Broad and Cassel
- Mark Wylie – President & CEO, Associated Builders and Contractors, C FL Chapter
- Zola Szerencses – President, Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association
- Dana Kilborne – President & CEO, Florida Bank of Commerce